You can manage your SimplePractice subscription billing any time at Settings > Subscription Information. In this guide, we’ll walk through:
- Editing or cancelling your Subscription Plan
- Enabling or disabling Telehealth for your account
- Viewing your SimplePractice Invoices
Note: Please see Which subscription plan is right for me? for more information about selecting a new subscription plan, and refer to SimplePractice pricing & subscription FAQs to find answers to some frequently asked questions.
Editing or canceling your Subscription Plan
You can change your monthly Subscription Plan at Settings > Subscription Information and clicking Change Plan.
To update the card on file for subscription charges, click Edit Payment Info:
Note: SimplePractice accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diner’s Club cards for subscription fees.
If you need to cancel your account, you can follow these steps:
- Export your data to keep your records after leaving SimplePractice. Make sure you have your data export saved and accessible before you cancel your SimplePractice account.
- Navigate to Settings > Subscription Information and click Want to cancel your account?
Enabling or disabling Telehealth for your account
To enable Telehealth, navigate to Settings > Subscription Information and click Get Started.
To disable Telehealth, click Disable.
Note: See Getting started with Telehealth to learn more.
Viewing your SimplePractice invoices
To access your subscription invoices, navigate to Settings > Subscription Information > Invoices. From this page, you can view all of your subscription invoices from previous months. Click View Invoice to open a past invoice.
Invoices display the details of your charges, as well as a description of what you were charged for. You can download or print invoices by clicking the corresponding icons on the top-right corner of the invoice.