When it's time to discharge a client from your practice, you can note and detail their status by adding a Discharge Summary to their profile.
In this guide, we'll go over:
- Adding a Discharge Summary to your Template Library
- Creating a Discharge Summary in a client's profile
Adding a Discharge Summary to your Template Library
- Navigate to My Account > Settings > Notes and Forms
- Click + Create new Template > Select from Library
- Locate the Discharge Summary Note template under Assessments and click + Add
Creating a Discharge Summary in a client's profile
- Navigate to the client's Overview page
- Click New and select Assessment
- Select Discharge Summary Note
- After you've completed it, click Save
- To sign the Discharge Summary, click Sign
- In the Sign and Lock Assessment modal that appears, click Sign & Lock
You'll then see your signature at the bottom of the assessment.
You can read more about our pricing and plans here.