When it's time to discharge a client from your practice, you can note their status by adding a Discharge Summary to their profile.
In this guide, we'll go over:
- Adding a Discharge Summary to your Template Library
- Creating a Discharge Summary in a client's profile
Adding a Discharge Summary to your Template Library
- Navigate to Settings >Notes and Forms > Template Library
- Under Assessments, locate the Discharge Summary Note
- Click + Add
Note: To customize this template, please see: Creating customized templates in My Notes and Forms.
Creating a Discharge Summary in a client's profile
- Navigate to the client's Overview page
- Click New>Assessment
- Select Discharge Summary Note
- After you've completed it, click Save
If you’d like to sign the Discharge Summary, click Sign in the top right corner. Review your signature and click Sign & Lock.
Note: For additional details on signing and locking assessments, please see: Signing and locking an assessment.