You can set up your office locations so that your appointments, appointment reminders, and billing information display your correct office information. This guide will walk you through how to set them up:
- Setting up additional offices
- Hiding or displaying your address publicly
- Assigning a client to a specific office
Setting up additional offices
- Go to Settings > My Practice > Locations
- Click +Office to add an additional location
- Select the color that you wish to be associated with each office location
- Click Save
Note: If you need to create an office location without an address, you can put dashes in the street, city, and zip code boxes.
The color coding appears like this on your calendar:
Hiding or displaying your address publicly
To hide or show your office addresses from the general public:
- Navigate to Settings > My Practice > Locations
- Click Edit next to your office location
- Select Hide Address or Show Address
When you hide your address from the public view, the map will show an image with your approximate location in a zoomed out view:
If you choose to publicly show your address, the map will show your exact address in a zoomed in view with directions to your location:
After a client signs into their Client Portal, they'll be able to see your full address regardless of whether you choose Hide Address or Show Address. Similarly, new clients will be able to see your address after they book an appointment with you after they're signed into the Client Portal.
Note: All office locations will default to Hide Address.
Assigning a client to a specific office
- Go to your client's Overview Page and navigate to Edit Client Info
- Select the office where the client is typically seen from the drop down menu
- Click Save after you have chosen the location
The office location selected will be reflected in appointment reminders, but the primary office location for your practice will still be listed on all billing documents.
Note: You can override the default office location selected when you create an appointment in the calendar (i.e. if your client is being seen at a different office for a specific appointment).