You can set up your office locations so that your appointments, appointment reminders, and billing information display your correct office information. This guide will walk you through how to set them up:
Setting up additional offices
- Go to My Account > Settings > Practice Settings
- Click +Office to add an additional location
- Select the color that you wish to be associated with each office location
- Click Save
Note: If you need to create an office location without an address, you can put dashes in the street, city, and zip code boxes.
The color coding appears like this on your calendar:
Assigning a client to a specific office
- Go to your client's Overview Page and navigate to Edit Client Info
- Select the office where the client is typically seen from the drop down menu
- Click Save after you have chosen the location
The office location selected will be reflected in appointment reminders, but the primary office location for your practice will still be listed on all billing documents.
Note: You can override the default office location selected when you create an appointment in the calendar (i.e. if your client is being seen at a different office for a specific appointment).