To simplify your workflow, we’ve streamlined the process for logging in and submitting help requests. You only need to login once to access your SimplePractice accounts, help requests, and the Help Center. This means that once you log into one of these applications, you will automatically be logged into all of them.
Having one sign-in saves you time and effort because it:
- Creates a personal portal for you where you can initiate, follow up on, and even track the history of your communications with SimplePractice - no more solely relying on email or dealing with lost help responses. You even have the power to mark the request as solved, or you can choose to follow up with a Customer Success representative.
- Immediately identifies you and your practice information in SimplePractice - this will speed up response times even more and allows our team to better focus our efforts faster.
- Increases the security of your SimplePractice account - we’ve gone an extra step to secure the exchange of your data.
Below, you'll find more information related to:
- Signing in
- Accessing your SimplePractice communications
- Submitting a help request from the Help Center
- Marking your request solved
- Sending in requests as a future or potential SimplePractice member
For current SimplePractice members, the only thing you need to do is sign in using the information associated with your SimplePractice account.
Accessing your SimplePractice communications
To see and manage the full history of your communications with SimplePractice, you will need to access the Sign in button found on most pages of the Help Center:
Note: This button can be found on each page of the Help Center except for the homepage and is only available for current SimplePractice members. This button is also only available when accessing the Help Center from a laptop/desktop.
From there, you will enter your username and password:
Once you successfully sign in, select My activities:
From here, you can see all of your current and previous help requests along with their statuses.
Submitting a help request from the Help Center
While you now can still submit a help request using the orange Help button in the lower left of your account page, you can also submit them directly through the Help Center. To do this, you will need to select a request and click Submit a Request:
You'll then see a window that asks you to tell us about what you need help with:
Followed by seeing a curated list of resources related to your request:
If the resources answered your question, you'll want to choose the Solved option. If you still need help, choose the Submit a request option.
Once you choose the Submit a request option, you will need to select the topic of your question. Next, you'll need to fill in a Subject and a Description so we that we can have a solid starting place to work with you:
Once you select Submit Now, you'll see confirmation that your request has been sent to us:
And you can view and access your requests from the My Activities page:
To respond back to your Product or Insurance Specialist, select the request, type in your response, and press Submit:
Note: When submitting a help request to our team, make sure to include the secure URLs for any client(s) in question. This can significantly decrease the amount of time it takes for us to be able to dig into your question. To learn more about secure client URLs, please see this guide: How to include a secure client URL with your help request.
Marking your request solved
Once you hear back from one of our Customer Success representatives, we want you to have the power to determine if the help request you made was solved. If your request has been answered appropriately, you'll want to follow these steps to mark the request Solved:
- Click into the comment box to make the Please Consider This Request Solved checkbox appear
- Click the Please Consider This Request Solved checkbox
- Press Submit
Note: If you still need help, you do not want to click the Please Consider This Request Solved checkbox. Instead, simply send a follow up message to our Customer Success representatives asking for more clarification or providing additional information so that they can continue working with you.
Sending in requests as a future or potential SimplePractice member
For future or potential SimplePractice members, you’ll select the Not a Customer option:
And you’ll be directed to fill in your information and your question on a form tailored specifically for you: