SimplePractice offers two plans so that you can have the features you need to help you run your business:
- Essential plan: $39 per month
- Professional plan: starting at $59 per month
Once you've taken the free 30-day trial of our platform, you can choose to enter your credit card information and will then be billed month-to-month at the monthly rate for your plan.
Our Pricing page has details on the differences between the two plans, but the long and short of it is as follows:
- We have two plans: Professional (recommended) and Essential.
- The first clinician is $59/month with our Professional Plan, and $39/month with our Essential Plan.
- Each additional clinician is $39/month (only available on the Professional Plan). To start a group in SimplePractice, simply add team members.
- Non-clinician accounts (receptionists, schedulers, bookkeepers, billers, etc.) are free.
- Electronic insurance claim submissions are $0.25 per claim successfully submitted (electronic insurance billing is only available on the Professional Plan).
- Telehealth by SimplePractice is an additional $10/month by clinician (only available on the Professional Plan).
- While our Wiley Treatment Planners feature is currently free, we're continuing to develop this feature and will definitely be sharing more information as it relates to pricing and timing in the coming months.
- We do not charge for appointment reminders like some of our competitors do.
- You have free unlimited clients.
Credit card processing
- If you're planning to accept credit card payments through our integrated payment processing partner, Stripe, please see this guide for more information to get you started: Getting Started with Online Payments in SimplePractice.
- We chose Stripe for our credit card processing partner for many reasons, the top ones being their security and pricing. Stripe is fully PCI-compliant, gives you the ability to store cards securely, and saves you time because you don't have to manually enter payments. The integration fee for Stripe is 2.95% + $0.30 for each successful transaction - and that's across the board, whether you're running the card at the time of service or if you've stored the card to charge at your leisure. Many of Stripe's competitors offer a lower fee for card-in-hand transactions, but a much higher one for card-absent transactions.
Discounts and Promotions
If you're interested in receiving free credits you can use towards your SimplePractice subscription fee, see Refer-a-Friend: SimplePractice referral program.
You can also refer to Does SimplePractice have any discounts or current promotions? to find more information about promotions for SimplePractice customers.
Tip: If you're shopping around for an EHR, make sure that you ask about any hidden costs that may not be listed on a company's pricing page. SimplePractice lists everything and believes in pricing transparency so that you can make the best decision for your practice.