Here's how to add a new appointment:
- Click +Create at the top of the page, then select Create Appointment. (You can also just click directly on the calendar.)
- From the New Appointment flyout window, select an existing client or click + New Client.
- Set the date, time, duration for the appointment.
- Setting the clinician. If you have multiple clinicians, your appointment will default to the primary clinician assigned to this client. To switch the appointment to a different clinician: click Change, then select the clinician from the dropdown list.
- Service code. Confirm that the service code and rate are correct. To make change. click Edit next to the appointment fee.
- Set the appointment type (individual or couple).
- Click Done.
Note: The clinician assigned to this appointment will also receive payment for this appointment.
How to edit or delete an existing appointment
- From the Calendar page, click on the appointment to view the details.
- Edit any of the appointment information and click Done.
If the appointment is part of a recurring series, you will be asked if your changes should be applied to just the one appointment you are editing or to all appointments in the series.
Tip: If you are part of a group practice and need to change the clinician associated with a client's appointment, you will need to delete the appointment and recreate it with the correct details and assigned clinician.
To delete an appointment, select the appointment and click the trash icon:
Note: For more information about adjusting or printing your calendar, see this guide: Customizing the calendar view and printing your schedule.